Texas Instruments CD4026BE CD4026 CMOS Decade Counter/Divider 7-Segment (Pack of 1)
Description:CD4026BE consist of a 5-stage Johnson decade counter and an output decoder which converts the Johnson code to a 7-segment decoded output for driving one stage in a numerical display.
These devices are particularly advantageous in display applications where low power dissipation and /or low package count are important.
Inputs common to both types are CLOCK, RESET, & CLOCK INHIBIT; common outputs are CARRY OUT and the seven decoded outputs (a, b, c, d, e, f, g). Additional inputs and outputs for the CD4026B include DISPLAY ENABLE input and DISPLAY ENABLE and UNGATED "C-SEGMENT" outputs. Signals peculiar to the CD4033B are RIPPLE-BLANKING INPUT AND LAMP TEST INPUT and a RIPPLE-BLANKING OUTPUT.
A high RESET signal clears the decade counter to its zero count. The counter is advanced one count at the positive clock signal transition if the CLOCK INHIBIT signal is low. Counter advancement via the clock line is inhibited when the CLOCK INHIBIT signal is high. The CLOCK INHIBIT signal can be used as a negative-edge clock if the clock line is held high. Antilock gating is provided on the JOHNSON counter, thus assuring proper counting sequence. The CARRY-OUT (Cout) signal completes one cycle every ten CLOCK INPUT cycles and is used to clock the succeeding decade directly in a multi-decade counting chain. The seven decoded outputs (a, b, c, d, e, f, g) illuminate the proper segments in a seven segment display device used for representing the decimal numbers 0 to 9. The 7-segment outputs go high on selection in the CD4033B; in the CD4026B these outputs go high only when the DISPLAY ENABLE IN is high.
- 1 x CD4026BE
This item features:
- Counter and 7-segment decoding in one package
- Easily interfaced with 7-segment display types
- Fully static counter operation: DC to 6 MHz (typ.) at VDD = 10 V
- Ideal for low-power displays
- Display enable output (CD4026B)
- "Ripple blanking" and lamp test (CD4033B)
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Schmitt-triggered clock inputs
- Decade counting 7-segment decimal display
- Frequency division 7-segment decimal displays
- Clocks, watches, timers (e.g. ÷60, ÷60, ÷ 12 counter/display)
- Counter/display driver for meter applications
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4026BE CMOS Decade Counter/Divider with Decoded 7-Segment Display Outputs and Display Enable ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.