Texas Instruments CD4002BE CD4002 CMOS Dual 4-Input NOR Gate (Pack of 1)
Description:The CD4002B NOR gates provide the system designer with direct implementation of the NOR function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
- 1 x CD4002BE
This item features:
- Propagation delay time = 60 ns (typ.) at C = 50 pF, V = 10 V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
- 100% tested for maximum quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Maximum input current of 1 µA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25°C
- Noise margin (over full package temperature range):
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4002BE CMOS Dual 4-Input NOR Gate ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Sep-04-17 at 07:15:43 PDT, seller added the following information: