1PCS ON Semiconductor MC74ACT125NG 74AHCT125 Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates NEW IC
The 74AHCT125 devices are quadruple bus buffer gates featuring independent line drivers with 3-state outputs. Each output is disabled when the associated output-enable (OE)\ input is high. When OE\ is low, the respective gate passes the data from the A input to its Y output.
To ensure the high-impedance state during power up or power down, OE\ should be tied to VCC through a pullup resistor; the minimum value of the resistor is determined by the current-sinking capability of the driver.
10 X M74HC161B1R (CD74HC161) (74HC161)
This item features:
- New and Authentic Component(s) - ON Semiconductor MC74ACT125NG Quadruple Bus Buffer Gates With 3-State Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.