LF356N LF356 Wide Bandwidth JFET Input Op-Amp IC (1 Piece)
The LF356 devices are the first monolithic JFET input operational amplifiers to incorporate well-matched, high-voltage JFETs on the same chip with standard bipolar transistors (BI-FET Technology).
These amplifiers feature low input bias and offset currents/low offset voltage and offset voltage drift, coupled with offset adjust, which does not degrade drift or common-mode rejection.
The devices are also designed for high slew rate, wide bandwidth, extremely fast settling time, low voltage and current noise and a low 1/f noise corner.
1 x LF356N
This item features:
- Replace Expensive Hybrid and Module FET Op Amps
- Rugged JFETs Allow Blow-Out Free Handling Compared With MOSFET Input Devices
- Excellent for Low Noise Applications Using Either High or Low Source Impedance
- Very Low 1/f Corner
- Offset Adjust Does Not Degrade Drift or Common-Mode Rejection as in Most Monolithic Amplifiers
- New Output Stage Allows Use of Large Capacitive Loads (5,000 pF) Without Stability Problems
- Internal Compensation and Large Differential Input Voltage Capability
- Common FeaturesLow Input Bias Current: 30 pA
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 pA
- High Input Impedance: 1012 Ω
- Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/Hz
- High Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 100 dB
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 106 dB
- Extremely Fast Settling Time to 0.01%:1.5¼s for the LF356
- Fast Slew Rate: 12 V/µs for the LF356
- Wide Gain Bandwidth: 5 MHz for the LF356
- Low Input Noise Voltage: 12 nV/Hz for the LF356
- Precision High-Speed Integrators
- Fast D/A and A/D Converters
- High Impedance Buffers
- Wideband, Low Noise, Low Drift Amplifiers
- Logarithmic Amplifiers
- Photocell Amplifiers
- Sample and Hold Circuits
- New and Authentic Component(s) - National Semiconductor LF356N Wide Bandwidth JFET Input Operational Amplifier ICs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.