National Semiconductor LF351N LF351 JFET Operational Amplifier (Pack of 1)
The LF351 is a low cost high speed JFET input operational amplifier with an internally trimmed input offset voltage (BI-FET II ™ technology). The device requires a low supply current and yet maintains a large gain bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition,well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents. The LF351 is pin compatible with the standard LM741 and uses the same offset voltage adjustment circuitry. This feature allows designers to immediately upgrade the overall performance of existing LM741 designs.
The LF351 may be used in applications such as high speed integrators, fast D/A converters, sample-and-hold circuits and many other circuits requiring low input offset voltage, low input bias current, high input impedance, high slew rate and wide bandwidth. The device has low noise and offset voltage drift.
- 1 x LF351N
This item features:
- Internally adjustable input offset voltage
- Low power consumption
- Wide common-mode (up to VCC+) and differential voltage range
- Low input bias and offset current
- Output short-circuit protection
- High input impedance JFET input stage
- Internal frequency compensation
- Latch up free operation
- High slew rate 16 V/u03bcs (typical)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - National Semiconductor LF351N Wide Bandwidth JFET Input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.