Microchip MCP602-I/P MCP602 + Socket - Single Supply Dual CMOS Op Amp IC (Pack of 1)
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP602 operational amplifiers (op amps) utilize an advanced CMOS technology, which provides low bias current, high speed operation, high open-loop gain and rail-to-rail output swing. This product offering operates with a single supply voltage that can be as low as 2.7V, while drawing less than 325µA of quiescent current. In addition, the common-mode input voltage range goes 0.3V below ground, making these amplifiers ideal for single supply operation.
These devices are appropriate for low-power battery operated circuits due to the low quiescent current, for A/D Converter driver amplifiers because of their wide bandwidth, or for anti-aliasing filters by virtue of their low input bias current.
- 1 x MCP602-I/P
- 1 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Specifications rated from 2.7V to 5.5V supplies
- Rail-to-rail swing at output
- Common-mode input swing below ground
- 2.8MHz GBWP
- Unity gain stable
- Low power IDD = 325µA max
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to 85°C)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Microchip MCP602-I/P Single Supply Dual CMOS Operational Amplifiers & 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.