Microchip MCP3008-I/P MCP3008 8-Channel 10-Bit A/D Converters SPI IC (1 Piece)
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP3008 devices are successive approximation 10-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converters with on-board sample and hold circuitry. The MCP3008 is programmable to provide four pseudo-differential input pairs or eight single-ended inputs. Differential Nonlinearity (DNL) and Integral Nonlinearity (INL) are specified at ±1 LSB. Communication with the devices is accomplished using a simple serial interface compatible with the SPI protocol. The devices are capable of conversion rates of up to 200 ksps. The MCP3008 devices operate over a broad voltage range (2.7V - 5.5V). Low-current design permits operation with typical standby currents of only 5 nA and typical active currents of 320 uA.
- 5 x MCP3008-I/P
This item features:
- 10-bit resolution
- ± 1 LSB max DNL
- ± 1 LSB max INL
- 8 input channels
- Analog inputs programmable as single-ended or pseudo-differential pairs
- On-chip sample and hold
- SPI serial interface (modes 0,0 and 1,1)
- Single supply operation: 2.7V - 5.5V
- 200 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD=5V
- 75 ksps max. sampling rate at VDD=2.7V
- Low power CMOS technology
- 5 nA typical standby current, 2 uA max.
- 500 uA max. active current at 5V
- Industrial temp range: -40C to +85C
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Microchip MCP3008-I/P 2.7V 8-Channel 10-Bit A/D Converters with SPI Serial Interface.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.