HTC LM317 - Positive Adjustable Voltage Regulator IC (1 Piece)
This monolithic integrated circuit is an adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to supply more than 1.5A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37V. It employs internal current limiting, thermal shut-down and safe area compensation.
- 1 x LM317
This item features:
Output current in Excess of 1.5A
Output Adjustable Between 1.2V and 37V
- Internal Thermal-Overload Protection
- Internal Short-Circuit Current-Limiting
- Available in u00b11% (at 25u00b0C) and 2% in all temperature range
Output Transistor Safe-Area Compensation
- New and Authentic Component(s) - HTC LM317 3-Terminal 1.5A Positive Adjustable Voltage Regulator.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.