HLF CD4049BD CD4049 CMOS HEX Buffer/Converters (Pack of 1)
The CD4049BD devices are inverting hex buffers, and feature logic-level conversion using only one supply voltage(VCC). The input-signal high level(VIH) can exceed the VCC supply voltage when these devices are used for logic-level conversions. These devices are intended for use as CMOS to DTL/TTL converters and can drive directly two DTL/TTL loads.
- 1 x CD4049BD
This item features:
- High Sink Current for Driving 2 TTL Loads
- High-To-Low Level Logic Conversion
- Maximum Input Current of 1uA at 18V Over Full Package Temperature Range
- 5V, 10V and 15V Parametric Ratings
- New and Authentic Component(s) - HLF CD4049BD CMOS HEX Buffer/Converters ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.