Burr Brown OPA2137P OPA2137 - Dual FET Operational Amplifier (Pack of 1)
The OPA2137 FET-input operational amplifiers are designed for low input bias current (5pA), low quiescent currrent (220μA/channel), and high open-loop gain (94dB). Either single (+4.5V to +36V) or dual (±2.25 to ±18V) supplies can be used. The input common-mode voltage range includes the positive supply—suitable for many single-supply applications.
The OPA2137 op amps are easy to use and free from phase inversion and overload problems found in some FET-input amplifiers. High performance, including linearity, is maintained as the amplifiers swing to their specified limits. In addition, the combination of high slew rate (3.5V/μs) and wide bandwidth (1MHz) provide fast settling time assuring good dynamic response.
- 1 x OPA2137P
This item features:
- FET INPUT: IB= 5pALOW OFFSET VOLTAGE: 1.5mV
- WIDE SUPPLY RANGE: ±2.25V to ±18V
- LOW QUIESCENT CURRENT: 220μA/channel
- EXCELLENT SPEED/POWER: 1MHz
- INPUT TO POSITIVE SUPPLY
- New. New and Authentic Component(s) - Burr Brown 2137P Dual FET-Input, Wide Bandwidth Operational Amplifier IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.