47k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor 250 mW ± 5% 250 V Axial Leads
These Carbon Film Resistors are manufactured by coating a homogeneous film of pure carbon on high grade ceramic rods. After a helical groove has been cut in the resistive layer, tinned connecting leads of electrolytic copper are welded to the end-caps. The resistors are coated with layers of tan color lacquer.
- 47k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 250 V 250 mW
This item features:
- General purpose resistor ideal for commercial/industrial applications
- Manufactured by coating a homogeneous film of pure carbon on high grade ceramic rods
- tinned connecting leads of electrolytic copper are welded to the end-caps
- New and Authentic Component(s) - 47k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5%, 250 mW, 250V with Axial Leads.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.