Toshiba 74HC393AP 74HC393 Dual 4-Bit Binary Counters (Pack of 10)
The 74HC393 devices contain eight flip-flops and additional gating to implement two individual 4-bit counters in a single package. These devices comprise two independent 4-bit binary counters, each having a clear (CLR) and a clock (CLK) input. N-bit binary counters can be implemented with each package, providing the capability of divide by 256. The 74HC393 devices have parallel outputs from each counter stage so that any submultiple of the input count frequency is available for system timing signals.
- 10 x 74HC393AP
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-µA Max I
- Typical t = 13 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 µA Max
- Dual 4-Bit Binary Counters With Individual Clocks
- Direct Clear for Each 4-Bit Counter
- Can Significantly Improve System Densities by Reducing Counter Package Count by 50 Percent
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Toshiba 74HC393AP Dual 4-Bit Binary Counters IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Sep-03-17 at 22:18:59 PDT, seller added the following information: