Texas Instruments TLC271ACP TLC271 + Sockets Programmable Op Amp DIP-8 IC (Pack of 10)
Using the bias-select option, these cost-effective devices can be programmed to span a wide range of applications that previously required BiFET, NFET, or bipolar technology.
- 10 x TLC271ACP
- 10 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Input Offset Voltage Drift...Typically 0.1 uV/Month, Including the First 30 Days
- Wide Range of Supply Voltages Over Specified Temperature Range:
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Extends Below the Negative Rail
- Low Noise...25 nV/Hz\ Typically at f = 1 kHz (High-Bias Mode)
- Output Voltage Range Includes Negative Rail
- High Input Impedance...10 Typ
- ESD-Protection Circuitry
- Designed-In Latch-Up Immunity
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TLC271ACP Programmable Low Power Operational Amplifier IC & 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.