Texas Instruments TL022CP TL022 Dual Low-Power Op-Amp DIP-8 (Pack of 10)
The TL022 is a dual low-power operational amplifier designed to replace higher power devices in many applications without sacrificing system performance. High input impedance, low supply currents, and low equivalent input noise voltage over a wide range of operating supply voltages result in an extremely versatile operational amplifier for use in a variety of analog applications including battery-operated circuits. Internal frequency compensation, absence of latch-up, high slew rate, and output short-circuit protection assure ease of use.
- 10 x TL022CP
This item features:
- Very Low Power Consumption
- Power Dissipation With ±2-V Supplies 170 uW Typ
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Input Offset Voltage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- Popular Dual Operational Amplifier Pinout
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL022CP dual low-power operational amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Aug-25-17 at 19:15:19 PDT, seller added the following information: