The HC590A devices contain an 8-bit binary counter that feeds an 8-bit storage register. The storage register has parallel outputs. Separate clocks are provided for both the binary counter and storage register. The binary counter features direct clear (CCLR)\ and count-enable (CCKEN)\ inputs. A ripple-carry output (RCO)\ is provided for cascading. Expansion is accomplished easily for two stages by connecting RCO\ of the first stage to CCKEN\ of the second stage. Cascading for larger count chains can be accomplished by connecting RCO\ of each stage to the counter clock (CCLK) input of the following stage.
CCLK and the register clock (RCLK) inputs are positive-edge triggered. If both clocks are connected together, the counter state always is one count ahead of the register. Internal circuitry prevents clocking from the clock enable.
10 X SN74HC590AN
This item features:
- 2-V to 6-V VCC Operation
- High-Current 3-State Parallel Register Outputs Can Drive Up to 15 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 80-ÂµA Max ICC
- Typical tpd = 14 ns
- Â±6-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1 ÂµA Max
- 8-Bit Counter With Register
- Counter Has Direct Clear
New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HC590AN 8-Bit Binary Counters With 3-State Output Registers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.