Texas Instruments SN74HC03N 74HC03 Quadruple 2-Input Positive NAND Gates (Pack of 10)
The SN74HC03 devices contain four independent 2-input NAND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = (A • B)\ or Y = A\ + B\ in positive logic. The open-drain outputs require pullup resistors to perform correctly. They may be connected to other open-drain outputs to implement active-low wired-OR or active-high wired-AND functions.
10 X SN74HC03N
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: Maximum ICC of 20 µA
- Typical tpd = 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current of 1-µA Maximum
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HC03N Quadruple 2-Input Positive-NAND Gates With Open-Drain Outputs ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
On Jun-25-17 at 08:46:07 PDT, seller added the following information: