Texas Instruments RC4558 + Sockets Dual Operational Amplifier DIP-8 (Pack of 10)
The RC4558 device is a dual general-purpose operational amplifier, with each half electrically similar to the UA741, except that offset null capability is not provided.
The high common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make this amplifier ideal for voltage-follower applications. The device is short-circuit protected, and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.
- 10 x RC4558P
- 10 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
Continuous Short-Circuit Protection
Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
No Frequency Compensation Required
Low Power Consumption
Unity-Gain Bandwidth: 3 MHz Typ
Gain and Phase Match Between Amplifiers
Low Noise: 8 nV/sqrt Hz Typ at 1 kHz
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments RC4558P Dual General-Purpose Operational Amplifier ICs + Sockets.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.