Texas Instruments LF347N LF347 Quad Operational Amplifiers DIP-14 (Pack of 10)
The LF347 is a high speed quad JFET input operational amplifier with an internally trimmed input offset voltage (BI-FET II technology). The device requires a low supply current and yet maintains a large gain bandwidth product and a fast slew rate. In addition, well matched high voltage JFET input devices provide very low input bias and offset currents.
The LF347 is pin compatible with the standard LM148. This feature allows designers to immediately upgrade the overall performance of existing LF148 and LM124 designs. The LF347 may be used in applications such as high speed integrators, fast D/A converters, sample-and-hold circuits and many other circuits requiring low input offset voltage, low input bias current, high input impedance, high slew rate and wide bandwidth. The device has low noise and offset voltage drift.
- 10 x LF347N
This item features:
Internally Trimmed Offset Voltage: 5 mV max
- Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA
Low Input Noise Current: 0.01 pA/√Hz
Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4 MHz
High Slew Rate: 13 V/μs
- Low Supply Current: 7.2 mA
High Input Impedance: 1012Ω
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02%
- Low 1/f Noise Corner: 50 Hz
- Fast Settling Time to 0.01%: 2 μs
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LF347N Quad JFET Input Operational Amplifiers ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.