The CD4015B consists of two identical, independent, 4-stage serial-input/parallel-output registers. Each register has independent CLOCK and RESET inputs as well as a single serial DATA input. "Q" outputs are available from each of the four stages on both registers. All register stages are D-type, master-slave flip-flops. The logic level present at the DATA input is transferred into the first register stage and shifted over one stage at each positive-going clock transition. Resetting of all stages is accomplished by a high level on the reset line. Register expansion to 8 stages using one CD4015B package, or to more than 8 stages using additional CD4015Bâs is possible.
This item features:
- Medium speed operation...12 MHz (typ.) clock rate at VDD â VSS = 10 V
- Fully static operation
- 8 master-slave flip-flops plus input and output buffering
- 100% tested for quiescent current at 20 V
- 5-V, 10-V, and 15-V parametric ratings
- Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
- Maximum input current of 1 ÂµA at 18 V over full package-temperature range; 100 nA at 18 V and 25Â°C
- Noise margin (full package-temperature range) =
- 1 V at VDD = 5 V
- 2 V at VDD = 10 V
- 2.5 V at VDD = 15 V
- Meets all requirements of JEDEC Tentative Standard No. 13B, "Standard Specifications for Description of âBâ Series CMOS Devices"
- Serial-input/parallel-output data queueing
- Serial to parallel data conversion
- General-purpose register
New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments CD4015BE CMOS Dual 4-Stage Static Shift Register ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.