STMicroelectronics TL074CD TL074 Quad JFET Operational Amplifier IC (Pack of 10)
The TL074CD JFET-input operational amplifier family is designed to offer a wider selection than any previously developed operational amplifier family. Each of these JFET-input operational amplifiers incorporates well-matched, high-voltage JFET and bipolar transistors in a monolithic integrated circuit.
The JFET-input operational amplifiers is in the TL074CD are similar to the TL08x series, with low input biasand offset currents and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL074CD ideallysuited for high-fidelity and audio preamplifier applications. Each amplifier features JFET inputs (for high inputimpedance) coupled with bipolar output stages integrated on a single monolithic chip.
- 10 x TL074CD
This item features:
Low Power Consumption
Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
Output Short-Circuit Protection
Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003% Typical
Low Noise Vn = 18 nV/sqrt Hz Typ at f = 1 kHz
Internal Frequency Compensation
High Slew Rate: 13 V/us Typical
Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TL074CD JFET-input Operational Amplifier ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.