National Semiconductor LM308N LM308 Precision Op Amp (Pack of 10)
Description:The LM308 series of precision operational amplifiers are particularly well-suited for high source impedance applications requiring low offset and bias currents as well as low power dissipation. Unlike FET input amplifiers, the offset and bias currents of the LM308 do not change significantly with temperature variations. Advanced design, processing and testing techniques make the LM308 a superior choice over previous devices.
- 10 x LM308N
This item features:
- Guaranteed 200pA max. input offset current
- Guaranteed 2nA max. input bias current
- Guaranteed 600µA max. supply current
- Guaranteed 0.5mV max. offset voltage
- Guaranteed 5µV/°C max. drift
- Wide supply voltage range: ± 2V to ± 18V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - National Semiconductor Precision operational amplifier ICs
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.