Microchip MCP6273-E/P MCP6273 Wide Bandwidth Operational Amplifier IC (Pack of 10)
The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP6273 operational amplifiers (op amps) provide wide bandwidth for the current. This family has a 2 MHz Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP) and a 65° Phase Margin. This family also operates from a single supply voltage as low as 2.0V, while drawing 170 µA (typical) quiescent current. The MCP623 supports rail-to-rail input and output swing, with a common mode input voltage range of VDD + 300mV to VSS 300mV. This family of op amps is designed with Microchipâs advanced CMOS process.
10 x MCP6273-E/P
This item features:
Input Offset Voltage: ±3 mV (max)
Quiescent Current: 170 µA (typical)
Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 65 dB (typical)
Power Supply Rejection Ratio: 70 dB (typical)
Supply Voltage Range: 2V to 6V
Gain Bandwidth Product: 2 MHz (typical)
Slew Rate: 0.9V/µs (typical)
Unity Gain Stable
Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Microchip MCP6273-E/P Wide Bandwidth Operational Amplifiers.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.