Microchip MCP6001UT-I/OT MCP6001 1 MHz Single Op Amp SOT-23-5 (Pack of 10)
The MCP6001 is a single general purpose op amp offering rail-to-rail input and output over the 1.8 to 6V operating range. This amplifier has a typical GBWP of 1 MHz with typical quiescent current of 100 microamperes.
- 10 x MCP6001UT-I/OT
This item features:
- Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP): 1 MHz
- Quiescent Current: 100 µA (typ.)
- Supply voltage range: 1.8V to 6V
- Rail to Rail Input and Output
- Extended Temperature Range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Microchip MCP6001UT-I/OT Single 1 MHz Dual Operational Amplifiers.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.