Intersil CA3080EZ + Sockets Operational-Transconductance Amplifier IC (Pack of 10)
The CA3080 OTAs are Gatable-Gain Blocks which utilize the unique operational-transconductance amplifier (OTA) concept described in Application Note AN6668, "Applications of the CA3080 and CA3080A High-Performance Operational Transconductance Amplifiers". The CA3080 OTAs have differential input and a single-ended, push-pull, class A output. In addition, these types have an amplifier bias input which may be used either for gating or for linear gain control. These types also have a high output impedance and their transconductance (gM) is directly proportional to the amplifier bias current (IABC). The CA3080 OTAs are notable for their excellent slew rate (50V/us), which makes them especially useful for multiplexer and fast unity-gain voltage followers. These types are especially applicable for multiplexer applications because power is consumed only when the devices are in the "ON" channel state.
10 X CA3080EZ
10 X 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
Slew Rate (Unity Gain, Compensated) 50V/us
Adjustable Power Consumption 10uW to 30uW
Flexible Supply Voltage Range 12V to 15V
Fully Adjustable Gain 0 to gMRL
Limit Tight gM Spread: CA3080 2:1 CA3080A 1.6:1
Extended gM Linearity 3 Decades
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Intersil CA3080EZ 2MHz, Operational TransconductanceAmplifier (OTA) + Sockets.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.