10 Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW ± 1% 350V Axial
The 10 Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW, 1%, 350V are axial leaded, professional grade metal film resistors based on thin film technology. The resistance element is precisely controlled thin film of metal alloy sputtered on to a high purity ceramic core protected by a moisture resistant, high dielectric strength coating applied so that terminations remain completely clear.
- 10 Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW, 1%, 350V Axial Leaded
This item features:
- Professional grade approved to BSCECC 40101-803 and 019
- 1% tolerance
- Temperature coefficient (TCR) of ±50ppm/°C
- Power rating of 500mW
- Operating temperature range of -55\C to 155\C
- New and Authentic Component(s) - 10 Ohm Precision Metal Film Resistor 500 mW, 1%, 350V with Axial Leads.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application