10 Ohm Carbon Film Resistor 125 mW ± 5% 200 V Axial Leads
The MCC Series 10 Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 200 V 125 mW is a Carbon Film Resistor with a rod type ceramic body and tin-plated iron surface steel end cap. This through hole fixed resistor features electro solder plated annealed copper lead wire and beige insulated resin coating. This resistor can be joined by welding. Twist Test, the terminal leads shall be bent through 90° at a point of about 6mm from the body of the resistor and shall be rotated through 360° about the original axis of the bent terminal in alternating direction for a total of 3 rotations.
- 10 Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 200 V 125 mW
This item features:
- 1000M Insulation resistance
- Automatically insertable
- High quality performance
- Solderability: Min. 95% coverage
- Resistance to Solvent: No deterioration of protective coating and markings
- New and Authentic Component(s) - 10 Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5%, 125 mW, 200V with Axial Leads.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.