MultiComp 2k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor 500 mW ± 5% 350 V Axial Leads (1 Piece)
The MultiComp MCC Series 2k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 350 V 500 mW is a Carbon Film Resistor with a rod type ceramic body and tin-plated iron surface steel end cap. This through hole fixed resistor features electro solder plated annealed copper lead wire and beige insulated resin coating. This resistor can be joined by welding. The terminal leads shall be bent through 90° at a point of about 6mm from the body of the resistor and shall be rotated through 360° about the original axis of the bent terminal in alternating direction for a total of 3 rotations.
- 1 x 2k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 350 V 500 mW
This item features:
- 1000MΩ Insulation resistance
- 700V Dielectric withstanding voltage
- 350V Maximum working voltage
- 700V Maximum overload voltage
- -55 to 155°C Operating temperature range
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MultiComp 2k Ohm Carbon Film Resistor ±5% 500 mW with Axial Leads.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.