SN74HC74N Dual D-Type Positive-Edge-Triggered Flip-Flops
The 74HC74 devices contain two independent D-type positive-edge-triggered flip-flops. A low level at the preset (PRE) or clear (CLR) inputs sets or resets the outputs, regardless of the levels of the other inputs. When PRE and CLR are inactive (high), data at the data (D) input meeting the setup time requirements are transferred to the outputs on the positive-going edge of the clock (CLK) pulse. Clock triggering occurs at a voltage level and is not directly related to the rise time of CLK. Following the hold-time interval, data at the D input can be changed without affecting the levels at the outputs.
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up To 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption, 40-µA Maximum ICC
- Typical tpd = 15 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Very Low Input Current of 1 µA
- New and Authentic Component(s) - SN74HC74N Dual D-Type Positive-Edge-Triggered Flip-Flops With Clear and Preset IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.