Texas Instruments SN74LS241N 74LS241 Octal Buffers And Line Drivers With 3-State Outputs (Pack of 5)
The SN74LS241N 74LS241 octal buffers and line drivers are designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of three-state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. The designer has a choice of selected combinations of inverting and non-inverting outputs, symmetrical, active-low output-control () inputs, and complementary output-control (G and ) inputs. These devices feature high fan-out, improved fan-in, and 400-mV noise margin. The SN74LS24x and SN74S24x devices can be used to drive terminated lines down to 133 Î©.
- 5 x SN74LS241N
This item features:
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74LS241N Octal Buffers And Line Drivers With 3-State Outputs IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.