Texas Instruments SN74HC00N 74HC00 Quad 2-Input Positive-NAND Gates (Pack of 5)
The SN74HC00 devices contain four independent, 2-input NAND gates. They perform the Boolean function Y = A × B or Y = A + B in positive logic.
- 10 X SN74HC00N
This item features:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range of 2 V to 6 V
- Outputs Can Drive Up to 10 LSTTL Loads
- Low Power Consumption: ICC 20-µA (Maximum)
- Typical tpd: 8 ns
- ±4-mA Output Drive at 5 V
- Low Input Current: 1 µA (Maximum)
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74HC00 Quad 2-Input Positive-NAND Gates ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.