Texas Instruments TPIC6B595N 74HC595 8-bit shift register with 150mA/ch IC (Pack of 10)
The TPIC6B595 device is a monolithic, high-voltage, medium-current power 8-bit shift register designed for use in systems that require relatively high load power. The device contains a built-in voltage clamp on the outputs for inductive transient protection. Power driver applications include relays, solenoids, and other medium current or high-voltage loads.
This device contains an 8-bit serial-in, parallel-out shift register that feeds an 8-bit D-type storage register. Data transfers through the shift and storage registers on the rising edge of the shift-register clock (SRCK) and the register clock (RCK), respectively.
The storage register transfers data to the output buffer when shift-register clear () is high. When is low, the input shift register is cleared. When output enable () is held high, all data in the output buffers is held low and all drain outputs are off. When is held low, data from the storage register is transparent to the output buffers. When data in the output buffers is low, the DMOS-transistor outputs are off. When data is high, the DMOS transistor outputs have sink-current capability. The serial output (SER OUT) allows for cascading of the data from the shift register to additional devices.
Outputs are low-side, open-drain DMOS transistors with output ratings of 50 V and 150-mA continuous sink-current capability. Each output provides a 500-mA typical current limit at T = 25Â°C. The current limit decreases as the junction temperature increases for additional device protection.
- 10 x TPIC6B595N
This item features:
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments 8-bit shift register with 150mA/ch TPIC6B595N IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.