Texas Instruments SN74LS14N 74LS14 Hex Schmitt-Trigger Inverters IC (Pack of 10)
Each circuit in the SN74LS14 functions as an inverter. However, because of the Schmitt-Trigger action, they have different input threshold levels for positive-going (VT+) and negative-going (VTâ) signals.
These circuits are temperature compensated and can be triggered from the slowest of input ramps and still give clean, jitter-free output signals.
10 X SN74LS14N
This item features:
- HVAC Gateways
- Residential Ductless Air Conditioning Outdoor Units
- Robotic Controls
- Industrial Stepper Motors
- Power Meter and Power Analyzers
- Digital Input Modules for Factory Automation
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments SN74LS14N Schmitt-trigger device ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.