XR4151CP XR4151 + Socket Voltage to Frequency Convertor
The XR4151 is a device designed to provide a simple low-cost method for converting a DC voltage into a proportional pulse repetition frequency. It is also capable of converting an input frequency into a proportional output voltage. The XR4151 is useful in a wide range of applications including A/D and D/A conversion and data transmission.
- 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Single Supply Operation (+8V to +22V)
- Pulse Output Compatible with all Logic Forms
- Programmable Scale Factor (K)
- Linearity +-0.05% Typical-precision Mode
- Temperature Stability +- 100% ppm/Degree C Typical
- High Noise Rejection
- Inherent Monotonicity
- Easily Transmittable Output
- Simple Full Scale Trim
- Single-Ended Input, Referenced to Ground
- Also Provides Frequency-to-Voltage Conversion
- Direct Replacement for RC/RV/RM-4151
- New and Authentic Component(s) - EXAR XR4151CP Voltage to Frequency Converter & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.