TDA2822M TDA2822 Dual Low Voltage Audio Power Amplifier and Machined DIP Socket Breadboard-Friendly IC DIP-8
The STMicroelectronics TDA2822M is a monolithic integrated circuit in 8 lead Minidip package. It is intended for use as dual audio power amplifier in portable cassette players and radios.
- 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Supply Voltage down to 1.8V
- Low crossover distortion
- Low quiescent current
- Bridge or stereo configuration
- New and Authentic Component(s) - TDA2822M Dual Low-Voltage Power Amplifier IC & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.