NE555P NE555 555 + Socket Single Precision Timer
The NE555 devices are precision timing circuits capable of producing accurate time delays or oscillation. In the time-delay or mono-stable mode of operation, the timed interval is controlled by a single external resistor and capacitor network. In the a-stable mode of operation, the frequency and duty cycle can be controlled independently with two external resistors and a single external capacitor.
The threshold and trigger levels normally are two-thirds and one-third, respectively, of VCC. These levels can be altered by use of the control-voltage terminal. When the trigger input falls below the trigger level, the flip-flop is set, and the output goes high. If the trigger input is above the trigger level and the threshold input is above the threshold level, the flip-flop is reset and the output is low. The reset (RESET) input can override all other inputs and can be used to initiate a new timing cycle. When RESET goes low, the flip-flop is reset, and the output goes low. When the output is low, a low-impedance path is provided between discharge (DISCH) and ground.
The output circuit is capable of sinking or sourcing current up to 200 mA. Operation is specified for supplies of 5 V to 15 V. With a 5-V supply, output levels are compatible with TTL inputs.
- 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Timing From Microseconds to Hours
- Astable or Monostable Operation
- Adjustable Duty Cycle
- TTL-Compatible Output Can Sink or Source Up to 200 mA
- New and Authentic Component(s) - NE555P Single Precision Timer IC & 8-Pin DIP Socket with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.