STMicroelectronics LM723CN LM723 Adj. Voltage Regulator IC 2-37V + Sockets (Pack of 5)
The LM723/LM723C is a voltage regulator designed primarily for series regulator applications. By itself, it will supply output currents up to 150 mA; but external transistors can be added to provide any desired load current. The circuit features extremely low standby current drain, and provision is made for either linear or foldback current limiting.
The LM723CN is also useful in a wide range of other applications such as a shunt regulator, a current regulator or a temperature controller.
- 5 x LM723CN
- 5x 14-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- 150 mA Output Current Without External Pass Transistor
- Output Currents in Excess of 10A Possible by Adding External Transistors
- Input Voltage 40V Max
- Output Voltage Adjustable from 2V to 37V
- Can be Used as Either a Linear or a Switching Regulator
- New and Authentic Component(s) - STMicroelectronics LM723CN Voltage Regulator IC.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.
Juried Engineering Products are shipped in ESD Safe Packaging and are Authentic/Genuine Components.