Texas Instruments TLE2141CP TLE2141 + Socket Low Noise High-Speed Op Amp IC (1 Piece)
The TLE2141 devices are high-performance, internally compensated operational amplifiers built using Texas Instruments complementary bipolar Excalibur process. The design incorporates an input stage that simultaneously achieves low audio-band noise of 10.5 nV//100-pF load is useful in fast actuator/positioning drivers. Under similar test conditions, settling time to 0.01% is 400 ns.
The devices are stable with capacitive loads up to 10 nF, although the 6-MHz bandwidth decreases to 1.8 MHz at this high loading level. As such, the TLE2141 are useful for low-droop sample-and-holds and direct buffering of long cables, including 4-mA to 20-mA current loops.
- 1 x TLE2141CP
- 1 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Low Noise
- 10 Hz...15 nV/Hz
- 1 kHz...10.5 nV/Hz
- 10000-pF Load Capability
- 20-mA Min Short-Circuit Output Current
- 27-V/µs Min Slew Rate
- High Gain-Bandwidth Product...5.9 MHz
- Low VIO ...500 µV Max at 25°C
- Single or Split Supply...4 V to 44 V
- Fast Settling Time
- 340 ns to 0.1%
- 400 ns to 0.01%
- Saturation Recovery...150 ns
- Large Output Swing
- VCC– +0.1 V to VCC+ –1 V
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments TLE2141CP Low Noise High-Speed Precision IC & 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.