ON Semiconductor MC1458AP MC1458 + Socket - Dual Operational Amplifier IC (Pack of 1)
The MC1458 is a dual general-purpose operational amplifiers, with each half electrically similar to the 741, except that offset null capability is not provided.The high-common-mode input voltage range and the absence of latch-up make these amplifiers ideal for voltage-follower applications. The devices are short-circuit protected and the internal frequency compensation ensures stability without external components.Included:
- 1 x MC1458P
- 1 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Wide Common-Mode and DifferentialVoltage Ranges
- No Frequency Compensation Required
- Low Power Consumption
- No Latch-Up
- Designed to Be Interchangeable With Motorola MC1458 and Signetics S5558/N5558
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments MC1458P Dual general-purpose operational amplifier ICs & 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.