Ceramic Resonator 16MHz ±0.5% (Tol) ±0.2% (Stability) 5pF 50 Ohm 3-Pin Thru-Hole Breadboard-Friendly IC Manufactured in Japan
MURATA's ceramic resonator, CERALOCK(R) with built-in load capacitors, has been widely applied as the most suitable component for clock oscillators in a broad range of microprocessors. The CSTLS series can be used in the design of oscillation circuits not requiring external load capacitors, enabling high-density mounting.
- MURATA 16MHz Ceramic Resonator
This item features:
- Compact, lightweight and exhibit superior shock resistance performance.
- Enable the design of oscillator circuits requiring no adjustment.
- Designed for Long Life with the Practice of High Quality Manufacturing.
- With these Resonators Oscillation circuits do not require external load capacitors.
- Excellent for 16MHz clocked Microcontroller Projects, such as the Arduino series, and many others.
- New and Authentic Component(s) - MURATA 16 MHz ±0.5% (Tol) ±0.2% (Stability) 5pF 50 Ohm 3-Pin Thru-Hole Breadboard-Friendly Ceramic Resonator.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.