Texas Instruments LM393P LM393 + Sockets - Dual Differential Comparator IC (Pack of 10)
These devices consist of two independent voltage comparators that are designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. Operation from dual supplies also is possible as long as the difference between the two supplies is 2 V to 36 V, and VCC is at least 1.5 V more positive than the input common-mode voltage. Current drain is independent of the supply voltage. The outputs can be connected to other open-collector outputs to achieve wired-AND relationships.
- 10 x LM393P
- 10 x 8-Pin DIP Sockets with Machined Contact Pins
This item features:
- Single-Supply or Dual Supplies
- Wide Range of Supply Voltage
- Maximum Rating: 2 V to 36 V
- Tested to 30 V: Non-V Devices
- Tested to 32 V: V-Suffix Devices
- Low Supply-Current Drain Independent of Supply Voltage: 0.4 mA (Typical) Per Comparator
- Low Input Bias Current: 25 nA (Typical)
- Low Input Offset Current: 3 nA (Typical) (LM139)
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV (Typical)
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Differential Input Voltage Range Equal to Maximum-Rated Supply Voltage: u00b136 V
- Low Output Saturation Voltage
- Output Compatible With TTL, MOS, and CMOS
- New and Authentic Component(s) - Texas Instruments LM393P Dual Differential Comparators ICs.
- Friendly Note: Be mindful of the many, inexpensive, counterfeits available on the market.
Shipping and general details:
- Shipping is free in the United States and shipped via USPS First Class.
- We do our best to offer you great pricing.
- Orders are packaged in custom-cut (dependent on quantity of chips ordered) anti-static tubes, providing excellent ESD protection.
- 30-Day Return Policy.
- We are expanding on a daily basis. If you do not see the part, or quantity of the part, you are looking for, please, let us know. We will do our best to accommodate you.